Adapted geometry for versatility and stability to take you wherever you want to go.
Adapted geometry that gives you the versatility and stability to take you wherever you want, whenever you want.
Disc brakes for better braking power/modulation on wet and dry surfaces. 32mm tyre clearance, for more choice and uses… and more fun!
Based on the Krypton, the "Xroad" configuration is built with Argon's new 5007 HM carbon composite.
The Krypton Xroad was developed through substantial experimentation with carbon layup and tube shapes. Every detail has been refined, to make it a benchmark ride that will let you discover handling skills you suspected you had but had never fully tapped into. This frame really is the the embodiment of Optimal Balance.
Riders of all physical types will find it easy to set the perfect position thanks to Argon's pioneering AFS geometry, with the 3D Headtube adding versatility to your position while retaining all of the bike's rigidity for comfort and accurate steering. Versatility is the word again with this frame, since the Krypton Xroad can be equipped with Di2, EPS or mechanical components with no extra parts required. The ASP-1600 carbon seat post combines easy and exact adjustments.
• Integrated concept: frame, Kr36 specific monocoque carbon fork, Argon 18 ASP-1500 carbon seatpost and FSA headset.
• 3D Headtube for perfect adjustment of handlebar height of every rider while enhancing front-end stiffness.
• 5700 HM carbon composite
• Monocoque construction optimized with Horizontal Dual System (HDS)
• Able to take upto 32mm tyres
• Bottom bracket shell with English thread
• 31.6 Seatpost diameter (ASP-6500 carbon, 225g, seatpost included)
• 36.6 Seat collar
• FSA No 53-1+3D (Bearing 1-1/4” Top & Bottom, 36/45 degree) + FSA TH-885 Compressor included.
• Braze-on front derailleur compatible with compact chainrings
• CNC drop-out with replaceable derailleur hanger