Adapted geometry for versatility and stability to take you wherever you want to go.
• Improved stiffness to weight ratio: An original design for Argon 18, the Krypton X continues on the value-performance tradition with many new exciting features. The weight reduction achieved through new carbon fibre formulation makes the Krypton more agile and augments its high-end ride qualities.
• 3D Headtube for perfect adjustment of handlebar height of every rider while enhancing front-end stiffness.
• 5007 HM carbon composite
• Monocoque construction optimized with Horizontal Dual System (HDS)
• Disc brakes: With its new disc brakes feature, the Krypton X will take you wherever you want, whenever you want, regardless of the terrain or the weather.
• BB86 press fit
• 27.2 Seatpost diameter (ASP-1600 carbon, 225g, seatpost included)
• 36.6 Seat collar
• FSA No 53-1+3D (Bearing 1-1/4” Top & Bottom, 36/45 degree) + FSA TH-885 Compressor included.
• Braze-on front derailleur compatible with compact chainrings
• CNC drop-out with replaceable derailleur hanger
• Weight: Frame: 1090g Fork: 505g
krypton X Road Frameset, complete with fork, seatpost and headset
Colours – Black/White
Groupset – Shimano 105, Compact 50-34 chainset, 5800 105 cassette.
Brakes - TRP Brakes
Wheelset – Fulcrum Racing Sport Disc wheels with Continental Tyres and Tubes
Finishing Kit – 3T Pro Bar and Pro Stem (XXS-S 90mm M 100mm L-XL 110mm),
Prologo Zero Saddle and Prologo Bar Tape