NEW Improved Stiffness to Weight Ratio (SWR)
The proven design carries forward as the previous generations of Gallium Pro/Gallium but with a new carbon fibre lay up. The new & improved Gallium has lost some weight while maintaining its amazing handling, stability & comfort characteristics.
The Gallium is a Pro level rig by any standard.
Weighing Only 965g
but always optimally balanced
8 weeks FREE Cycleplan Bike insurance when you purchase this bike through any authorised dealer.
• One sku with 2 options, with internal cables or Di2/EPS
• NEW integrated BB86 bottom bracket
• Exclusive mold maximizing global stiffness: massive asymmetric chainstays, bulk bottom bracket and headtube areas
• 3D Headtube for perfect adjustment of handlebar height of every rider while enhancing front-end stiffness.
• 6100 HM carbon composite
• Monocoque construction optimized with Horizontal Dual System (HDS)
• Integrated fork crown race
• Innovative AFS GEOMETRY with BB Drop of 75mm (lower bottom bracket and shorter headtube)
• 31.6 Seatpost diameter (ASP-6000 carbon, 215g, seatpost included)with variable offset of 15 or 20mm
• 36.6 Seat collar
• FSA No 62+3D (Bearing 1-1/4” Top 36/45 degree & 1.5” bottom, 36/45 degree) + FSA TH-885 Compressor included
• Braze-on front derailleur compatible with compact chainrings
• CNC drop-out with replaceable derailleur hanger
• Weight: 965 g (Medium frame only) Fork 410 g